Sunday, August 25, 2013

This Weekend I... Volume 7





This weekend I... attended a Friday night wedding. It was beautiful. The ceremony took place in a church located near the Lake of the Isles, so we had to drive by all the mansions over there on our way over. I was reminded of how badly I want a giant, old house someday that I can decorate to be cold and kind of creepy.


This weekend I... turned into a sloth. I spent a lot of time laying around in my pajamas watching Netflix. I know it was beautiful out and blah blah blah, but it was my first weekend of the summer that wasn't totally booked up, so I decided to take full advantage of it. And in my opinion, a pint of Chunky Monkey ice cream and an entire season of Arrested Development equals mission accomplished. 

But I do feel kind of guilty about it. So I'm also going to blame my allergy medicine for making me drowsy.

No comments: