Sunday, September 8, 2013

This Weekend I... Volume 9






This weekend I... went out to dinner with a bunch of people to celebrate a husband-wife duo's birthdays, which are ten days apart. We went to Chino Latino. As you know, that's my favsies, so it was awesome. But God, we are so old. I remember when my nights out didn't even start until 10:00. Now we're all yawning and thinking about sweatpants by then.


This weekend I... kind of wanted to go to the Kielbasa Festival in Northeast Minneapolis, but I didn't. That's okay. I mostly just wanted to go in the hopes that I'd walk by some guy on the phone with his buddy saying, "I don't know, man. It's a total sausage fest."


This weekend I... started watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix. Overall, it's a pretty good show; I like it so far. But man alive are there a lot of lesbian sex scenes. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just...whoa.

Also, watching this show has made me think a lot about how I would fare in prison. And I find myself vacillating between two extremes. On the one hand, I could see myself just crumpling up into a ball and willing death upon myself within the first couple of days. But then sometimes I think I could run that shit. Seriously. 

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?



No comments: